I’ve spent most of my week building functionality into Panopticon to add a workflow for publishing tags.
On Tuesday afternoon, we had our monthly all-staff meeting. Afterwards, quite a few of us went over to the South Bank for drinks in the sun.
Later on this week, we spent some time designing how tags will be represented in the upcoming content store. This will help unblock future search and browse work.
I helped with planning how we’re going to build the new design for the specialist sector browse pages (such as this one). In the new design, the order and grouping of the links will be heavily curated to make it easier for users to find the content they need. We’ll be building new tools to make that possible.
And finally, it was great to see GOV.UK get a bit of praise on Reddit over the weekend.